SCAT Enterprises is a world-class manufacturer and distributor of engine components for the automotive aftermarket. SCAT is currently seeking a staff accountant to join its team in Redondo Beach, California. This is an entry-level position supporting the accounting department with day-to-day operations.
Employee daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating customer orders from customer purchase orders
- Verifying pricing, terms and orders against back-up submitted
- Working closely with Sales & Warehouse for order processing
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Issuing and receiving inventory from manufacturing travelers
- Generating bills of lading and related paperwork for customer shipments
- Generating and issuing customer invoices, applying customer payments, and recording financial activity in general ledger
- Assisting with monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with month end close, including recording JEs and preparing financial statements
- Have BS degree in accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Be Proficient in Excel.
- Be self-motivated and organize.
- Maintain a positive office environment that reflects the Company’s culture and core values.
- base pay is commensurate with experience
Interested applicants should contact Thomas Mendoza (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a cover letter and resume.